What do I do if I am interested in renting one of your properties?
- Find your potential home online today www.burrwhite.com or click the Available Rentals tab above
- Call to speak with a rental specialist 888-206-7060
- Visit our rental office at 2901 Newport Blvd., Newport Beach
If you are interested in a particular rental, you may want to drive by the unit and get a feel for the area (please do not disturb the current occupants).
Please apply online.View Available Units
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please log in to the tenant portal to submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays. In case of an emergency after hours, please callTenant Portal Log In
(949) 675-4630 and dial '0' for the operator.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It's easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.Get Started
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you've signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps, etc.
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.